Membership of the Club is by invitation only and is subject to approval by the Admissions Committees. Members are those individuals over the age of 18 years; or those partnerships bodies corporate or unincorporated (hereinafter referred to as the “Corporations”) who have been invited, and have applied for membership in the Club, and have completed all the applicable rules as prescribed by these By-Laws to become Members. Applicants are required to return their completed Application Form to the Membership Office.
Our competitive membership options open the door to exceptional business & recreational facilities and a whole new perspective of hospitality and professionalism.
Your Club is an exclusive domain where a privileged lifestyle comes with membership. You are offered :
- Recognition associated with belonging to a respected private club
- Opportunities to mix and network with fellow likeminded individuals
- Corporate networking and company promotion opportunities to fellow members
- Competitive Food & Beverage Pricing
- Signing privileges to a personal account, with one simple monthly statement
- Access to a network of excellent 82 clubs and accommodation around the world; reciprocal clubs
- Automatic membership benefits extended to your spouse
- Access to all club facilities, including the Financial Club Fitness Centre
- Invitations to Members events at the Club
- Professional meeting space for board meetings, client lunches, large presentations, off-site planning and more
- Golf privileges at the Bali National Golf Nusa Dua, Bali
- You can plug into the monthly Business Roundtable, the Executive Leadership Forum or the Business Professionals Happy Hour, or attend a Scotch tasting, a wine class, a Tech Group meeting or a cooking class
For more information on joining fees and terms and conditions, please contact Membership Department at +6221 2505090 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meet and welcome you to the Financial Club Jakarta soon.
Individual Memberships are available to individuals over 21 years of age. Members and their spouses shall be entitled to full use of the Financial Club Jakarta. Monthly subscription fee as set by the Club will be charged to the members’ account.
Corporate Membership owned and issued in the name of a person appointed by the corporate partnerships or incorporated associations may apply to become corporate Members. Members and their spouse are entitled to full use of the Financial Club Jakarta.
A Corporate membership may be transferred in full to another approved corporate entity. Monthly subscription fee charged to the company.
Additional Corporate Membership
Corporate members may add Additional Corporate nominees to their existing Corporate Membership. Members are entitled to full use of the Financial Club Jakarta. Monthly subscription fee as set by the Club will be charged to the company.
A limited number of term memberships are now available for one, five and ten years respectively, including monthly subscription fees.
Membership cards are issued to all members as identification cards while you are using the facility on the Club’s premises, or whenever you visit the reciprocal clubs around the world.
Membership cards must be returned to the Club’s Membership Department upon termination or transfer of Membership.
An individual or corporate membership may be transferred to another individual or corporation respectively subject to the approval of the proposed transferee by the Membership Committee, payment of the applicable transfer fee set by the Club and in accordance with other conditions in the Club Bye-Laws.
A member may resign from the Club upon giving not less than thirty (30) days prior written notice by email to the Club premises, by returning the Membership card, and by paying all dues and other charges for which such member is liable. Upon resignation of membership, the member shall not thereafter be subject to any further dues or other charges owing by any Member to the Club, may not be offset against the Joining Deposit by such Member.
On level 27 and 28, the Club's formal facilities, ladies and gentlemen are requested not to wear shorts, T-Shirt, denims or sport/canvas shoes. It is member's responsibility to advise their guests of the Club's dress code.
The dress code applies to members and their guests. Members are asked to inform their guests of the Club's dress code.